A little light-hearted fun this Sunday, July 3, 2016, as we take a look at the top 10 YouTube videos of all time, with the keyword ‘Croatia’. It is quite a collection!
The good news for the national tourist board is that their promotional efforts have made it into the top ten, with almost three million views for their most popular video.
10. Visit Croatia – official Croatia National Tourist Board teaser – 2,996,718
Not quite as popular as a certain private business, which is redefining part of Croatia’s tourism.
9. The Yacht Week – 3,142,203
And if you are in any doubt about the power of social media, meet the 8th most popular video – YouTubers Joe Sugg and Oli White. For a little more background on this video, and a TCN interview with the hit British YouTuber duo, click here.
8. Joe Sugg/Oli White Stuck in a Shark Tank on Hvar – 3,401,799
Fabulous Mia, proof of her global audience.
7. Little Big Shots – Croatian Teen Slays Beyoncé Song – 3,692,208
And I REALLY can’t explain this one, but I can guarantee it wasn’t sponsored by the Rogoznica Tourist Board…
6. Giant genetically modified spider found in Croatia!! – 3,802,829
5. Croatia Trophy 2011 Stage 1 ‘The Carwash’ – 4,255,974
With all the disappointment of Euro 2016, a throwback to 2014 in Brazil.
4. ??BRAZIL vs CROATIA 3-1?? by 442oons (World Cup 2014 Cartoon 12.6.14) – 4,289,125
Perhaps not unexpectedly, music features high in the popularity stakes.
3. Yoncé | PARTITION | Croatia – 5,124,281
But top performance goes to a one-man band street performer.
2. Amazing One-Man-Band Street Performer in Croatia (Cigo Man Band) – 6,010,983
And the winner? A lesson in why you should always be careful where you park, especially if you think a farmer’s field is a good idea.
1. Grumpy Farmer in Croatia – 6,208,425