With the presentation of the minimum concessions of measures, which include the return of all primary school students to schools and outdoor sports, the National Civil Protection Headquarters today announced four new decisions. Three decisions concern the extension of existing measures for public transport, for shopping malls, and for borders. The fourth decision contains all the measures that remain in force, as well as the changes that have been introduced in the field of sports.
Here are all the measures that are in force from midnight until February 15, 2021:
- a ban of all public events and gatherings attended by more than 25 people in one place;
- a maximum of 10 people from a maximum of 2 different households can be present at private gatherings and ceremonies;
- public events, gatherings, and ceremonies of all kinds can last until 10 pm;
- a maximum of 25 people may be present at funerals, final farewells, and urn layings; condolences to the bereaved must not be expressed through close contact, and cemetery administrations are obliged to monitor compliance with anti-epidemic measures;
- limitation of working hours for bakeries and shops for bread and bakery products until 10 pm;
- a ban on the sale of alcoholic beverages between 10 pm and 6 am;
- suspension of catering facilities and provision of catering services on family farms, except for catering facilities from the groups “Hotels”, “Camps” and types Student Dorms or Akademis from the group “Other catering facilities for accommodation”, which may only serve guests who use the accommodation service in them, i.e. pupils or students.
- As an exception to this anti-epidemic measure, catering facilities from the group “Restaurants”, the group “Catering facilities” and types of coffee rooms, pubs, buffets, inns, taverns, and cellars from the group “Bars” are allowed to prepare and deliver food and beverages. These catering facilities may prepare or deliver food in compliance with all anti-epidemic measures in one of the following ways: by personal takeover before entering the catering facility without entering it, by delivering food from the catering facility by own delivery vehicle, by delivering food from the catering facility based on the contract business cooperation concluded between caterers and third parties (legal or physical-craftsmen), who are registered and entered in the Register of entities in the food business, the so-called “drive-in” way.
- suspension of wedding ceremonies;
- suspension of casinos, slot machine clubs, and betting points;
- suspension of gyms, fitness centers, and sports and recreation centers indoors;
- suspension of children’s and other workshops and organized dance schools;
- suspension of all amateur cultural and artistic performances, programs, and events, and rehearsals of amateur ensembles, groups and choirs, including church choirs;
- ban on the food and beverages consumed during cinema screenings;
- suspension of fairs and other forms of economic and tourist events or events where products are sold, exhibited, or displayed;
- prohibition of all indoor training except for: clubs competing in the 1st and 2nd rank of competition in senior competition and in the 1st rank of competition in junior competition at the national level in team sports, clubs that compete in individual sports in senior competition in team club competitions at the national level in the highest rank in the league competition system, and training and competitions of categorized athletes in individual sports and athletes of national level who are preparing for European and world competitions in accordance with the list which, at the proposal of the Croatian Olympic Committee, the Croatian Paralympic Committee, and the Croatian Sports Association of the Deaf, is approved by the Ministry of Tourism and Sports (Does not apply to water sports and contactless individual sports in sports balloons);
- permitted sports competitions and trainings can be held only without spectators and with strict adherence to all prescribed epidemiological measures, the organizers are obliged to ensure that all athletes and necessary technical staff adhere to the prescribed epidemiological measures, and that sports facilities are used exclusively for permitted activities;
- foreign language schools can only operate online or otherwise to maintain remote contact;
- driving schools can hold only online classes or otherwise to maintain long-distance contacts, driving lessons can last a maximum of 45 minutes with mandatory measurement of body temperature before entering the car, a break between two candidates must be a minimum of 10 minutes to ventilate and disinfect the car, and records must be kept of all participants in driving lessons;
- mandatory use of face masks or medical masks outdoors when it is not possible to maintain a physical distance of at least 1.5 meters;
- the obligation of tenants, building managers, employers, and representatives of public institutions to regularly disinfect all common areas (handrails, elevators, work surfaces, toilets, etc.);
- a recommendation that religious rites be broadcast whenever possible through radio, TV, or other means that will allow believers to attend a religious rite without coming to religious facilities.
Anti-epidemic measures do not apply to:
- professional artistic performances and programs that do not include choral singing;
- cinema screenings;
- exhibitions in museum, galleries, and other exhibition spaces;
- coronsessions of representative bodies.
- For all events and gatherings, the number of people present is limited due to the size of the space. At least 7 m2 of net area must be provided for each person present, in strict compliance with all prescribed epidemiological measures of the Croatian Institute of Public Health. Also, at the entrance to the facility, a notice must be clearly displayed about the largest possible number of people who can be present in the facility at the same time.
The organizers of the gatherings are obliged to ensure regular ventilation of the premises, that no more people than the allowed number are present, and that everyone adhere to all prescribed epidemiological measures of the Croatian Institute of Public Health.