Davor Javorovic / Pixsell

River Cruises on Danube, Drava, and Sava Coming Back in Style

Katarina Anđelković

As SiB writes, from this summer going forward, Croatian river piers will have a common visual identity. A logo, six ...

Dravska Priča

The Story of Drava – Dravska Priča Visitor Centre Gaining Popularity

Katarina Anđelković

As Glas Slavonije writes, the visitor centre of the Public Institution for the Management of Protected Areas of Nature and ...

Photo: Steve Tsentserensky

Discover the Croatian Danube: Fishing Village of Aljmaš (Part 1)

Katarina Anđelković

Located some twenty-six kilometres east of Osijek and the same distance north of Vukovar, between the slopes of Alma Mons, ...

© Ivan Nemet

PHOTOS: Snowy Riversides and Magical Mountains of Croatia in January 2022

Total Croatia News

Snow finally stuck to the streets of central Zagreb for a couple of days this week. Early morning temperatures dropped ...

Željko Car

Discover the Beautiful Drava River in Koprivnica Križevci County

Total Croatia News

Of the many rivers that run through Croatia, five of them could truly be classed as European giants – they ...

Croatia Part of UNESCO Mura-Drava-Danube Biosphere Reserve Crossing 5 Countries

Daniela Rogulj

On Wednesday, UNESCO declared the Mura, Drava, and Danube area the world’s first five-state biosphere reserve. The largest protected river ...

Canoeing on Drava River3.jpg

Wonders of Canoeing on Drava River

Total Croatia News

The Drava river is one of the last naturally preserved lowland rivers in Europe. This mainly refers to the section ...

99.7%-Complete Bridge to Finally Get Remaining 0.3%

Total Croatia News

The Drava Bridge, whose construction was stopped two years ago even though it was 99.7% completed will finally be finished ...

Mura-Drava-Danube Biosphere Project Launched by Croatia and Hungary

Total Croatia News

ZAGREB, November 1, 2018 – A document establishing the steering committee for the UN-protected Mura-Drava-Danube transborder biosphere reserve has been ...

Despite Being 99.7% Complete, Longest Bridge in Croatia Still Unusable

Lauren Simmonds

Another Croatian construction story turns stagnant.

12 Next