Young Sinj artists Bruno Delonga and Bruno Marković are responsible for the idea and organizational support. Conceived as a festival of an alternative approach to rock, country, punk, metal, and other musical genres, this event at the great location of the Sinj Hippodrome enriches the tourist offer, brings together local and visiting musicians and provides them with a valuable opportunity to perform in public.
The following will perform at the second Nebesa metalFest:
– Sinj folk/black metal band Kosir
– Sinj folk/black metal band Radagast is inspired by Slavic mythology. Josip Cvitković – vocals and bass guitar, Marko Vladović – guitar, Duje Maleš – drums; Bruno Delonga – keyboards.
– Old Night, a doom metal quintet from Rijeka, was founded in 2015. The lineup consists of Matej Hanžek on lead vocals and rhythm guitar, Ivan Hanžek and Bojan Frlan on lead guitar and backing vocals, Luka Petrović on bass guitar and backing vocals, and drummer Nikola Jovanović.
– Porko Dio from Sibenik was formed in 2013 – it nurtures death metal, hardcore, and all related intermediate genres. Robert Strunje on vocals, Bruno Dugopoljac on guitar, Filip Dugopoljac on bass guitar and Vice Bujas on drums.
– stoner/doom Achachak consists of Ante Kodžoman better known as Kodžo Nebeska Grizina on vocals, Patrik Zelenika and Luka Gobin on guitars, Lovre Gobin on bass guitar and Mile Mijač AKA Nikola Marinović on drums.
– Zagreb’s A Gram Trip stoner/doom band has the honor of opening Nebesa metalFest!
See you at the Hippodrome on July 9 from 8:30 pm!
To read more about sports in Croatia, follow TCN’s dedicated page.