Spring has sprung (sorry for the terrible pun), and you’ve made a firm decision that you’re going to transform your body, you keep looking at the calendar and repeating it’s about time you started doing something, “get your beach body on”, you know the drill.
In addition to bringing you some great gym suggestions here and yoga places here , it’s time to present Domagoj Hum (Domo), who offers daily Zagreb activities in English and Spanish. Even better – pick up and drop off are available, making life easier for you (we know how difficult it is to start).
The activities include tennis, billiards and chess, Nordic walking and Quigong, piano lessons, indoor soccer, ping pong, basketball, darts, Sljeme tours, Zagreb City tours. A combination of one or more activities with Zagreb City tour is also possible.
Domo is a professional coach who grew up in Zagreb, but has also spent time in the USA, Belgium, Italy, Costa Rica and Spain.
His achievements include:
• coaching at US Open, New York
• Nordic walking certificate
• Qigong seminars and trainings ( incl. with Eli Montaigue )
• Croatian champion in 3-cushion billiards, participated in European and World Championships
• Billiards training with Mr. Marco Zanetti ( 3 time World Champion )
• Tennis university scholarship
• Football ( Soccer ) varsity high school and university
Now you really have no excuses but to visit domosports.com, call +385-92-3545-140 and finally start doing something!