Digital Chamber Reaches 25,000 Users, Provides Eight E-Services

Total Croatia News

ZAGREB, June 4, 2020 – The Digital Chamber at currently has 25,000 registered users and offers eight free e-services, with two new services being planned by the end of the year, the Croatian Chamber of Commerce (HGK) told a press conference on Thursday.

“To date, 25,000 users have signed up, and we want to reach at least 50,000 by the end of the year,” HGK president Luka Burilovic said at the presentation of the project Digital Chamber and the website

“Digitisation is the only way to become globally competitive. To achieve success in business, digital transformation is not a matter of choice but a necessity,” Burilovic underscored.

The Digital Chamber is the HGK’s ICT  platform designed for businesses, public administration, the scientific community, and private citizens.

The project was co-financed from the European Regional Development Fund. Its value is HRK 28.69 million (€2.78m), of which 85 percent or HRK 24.4 million (€3.22m) was co-funded by the EU and the remaining 15% by the HGK as the beneficiary.

The project, launched at the end of 2017, has reached its completion, and the goal was to digitise the HGK and help members digitise their businesses, Burilovic said.

“We are one of the first digitally transformed institutions in Croatia,” Burilovic said, hoping others would follow their example.


Subscribe to our newsletter

the fields marked with * are required
Email: *
First name:
Last name:
Gender: Male Female
Please don't insert text in the box below!

Leave a Comment