The equipment, worth around HRK 600,000, is intended to remove damage caused by floods in the county.
Next year, equipment worth more than HRK 1 million will be procured as part of the STREAM project to alleviate the consequences of serious river and sea pollution accidents, county head Nikola Dobroslavić said.
The total value of the STREAM project is HRK 70.5 million (approx. €9.4 million)), of which 85% comes from the EU through the Interreg Italy-Croatia cross-border cooperation programme while the remaining 15% is secured by project partners.
The value of project activities in Dubrovnik-Neretva County is HRK 5.8 million.
(€1 = HRK 7.5)
For more, check out our dedicated politics section.