Croatian Tourism Days, a formal meeting of tourism workers and all stakeholders in Croatian tourism, organized by the Ministry of Tourism and Sports, the Croatian Chamber of Commerce, and the Croatian Tourist Board, will be held on October 28 and 29, 2021, at the Sheraton Hotel in Dubrovnik.
The event brings together numerous experts in tourism and many other activities related to tourism, and this year the organizers have prepared several exciting events.
“After the excellent results we have achieved through joint efforts this year, Croatian Tourism Days is an opportunity to review current topics in tourism and exchange knowledge and experiences. This year we will have an interesting program with the participation of many experts from various fields of tourism, and we are especially pleased that we will discuss the education and employment of young people in tourism. We will round off the event by awarding tourist prizes to encourage further those who were an example to all of us with their effort, work and innovation,” said the Minister of Tourism and Sports Nikolina Brnjac.
You can find the details of the Croatian Tourism Days 2021 program below:
THURSDAY, 28th of October
- 12.00 – 12.30 SIGNING OF COOPERATION AGREEMENT WITH ADAC, Elafiti Hall (possible attendance for the media at the signing and for statements)
- 14.00 – 15.30 ROUND TABLE OF THE CROATIAN TOURIST BOARD: FROM THE NEW NORMAL TO NORMAL – WHAT GLOBAL TRENDS IN TRAVEL WILL STAY FOR GOOD? WHAT WILL CHANGE? Orlando Hall
- 15.00 – 16.30 MEETING – MINISTER BRNJAC WITH DIRECTORS OF REPRESENTATIVE OFFICES OF THE CNTB AND AMBASSADORS OF THE REPUBLIC OF CROATIA, Hall Elafiti
- 16.15 – 16.30 BREAK
- 16.00 – 17.30 20. CROATIAN TOURISM FORUM: DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION – CHANGING THE WAY WE THINK, Orlando Hall
- 17.30 – 19.00 MEETING OF REPRESENTATIVES OF THE TOURISM, FOOD AND AGRICULTURAL SECTORS, Elafiti Hall
- 20.00 – WELCOME COCKTAIL
FRIDAY, 29th of October
- 10.00 – 13.30 CONFERENCE ON THE FUTURE OF EUROPE: YOUTH IN TOURISM, Orlando Hall
10.00-10.45 Opening statements
10.45-11.00 Coffee break
11.00-12.00 Panel 1: How to strengthen the institutional framework for education and employment of young people in tourism
12.00-13.00 Panel 2: How to increase the attractiveness of interest in tourism for young people
- 13.30 BUFFET LUNCH FOR CONFERENCE PARTICIPANTS, conference center
- 15.00 – 18.00 MEETING OF THE PRIME MINISTER OF THE REPUBLIC OF CROATIA WITH THE TOURISM SECTOR, Hall Elafiti
- 20.10 – 21.15 ANNUAL CROATIAN TOURIST AWARDS CEREMONY, live broadcast of HRT1, Orlando Hall
- 21.15 DINNER
For more on travel in Croatia, follow TCN’s dedicated page.