The Croatian National Tourist Board is pleased with the results so far.
The new promo video produced by the Croatian National Tourist Board (HTZ) has reached a total of five million people within seven days of being launched on HTZ’s profiles on social networks. When views through the profiles of stars appearing in the video are added up, the numbers are even higher, announced the HTZ Main Office, reports N1 on November 16, 2017.
The new video with famous Croatian athletes, mostly football players, and artists (actors, musicians) was premiered on 7 November in London. Most people have seen the video on Facebook (with 3.5 million views), followed by Instagram (1.6 million), while about 160,000 people have seen it on HTZ’s official YouTube channel, according to the HTZ Main Office.
Managing director of the HTZ Main Office Kristjan Staničić said he was pleased with the results and added that the video had most views from the markets of Germany, the United Kingdom, the United States, the Czech Republic and Austria.
Barbara Mesić, a chief advisor to the Minister of Tourism, said that the great statistics were a result of the “joint efforts of all stakeholders in the promotion of the video in an effort to show the best which Croatia and its tourism have to offer.” She pointed out that the video had a humanitarian side as well, since the Croatian National Tourist Board, on behalf of the cast, will grant 500,000 kunas, which were initially planned to pay for their fees, to charities and NGOs helping and caring about sick children and children with special needs.
The HTZ Main Office also said that the video was shared on their social networks profiles by athletes who appear in it, such as Mario Mandžukić, Mateo Kovačić, Marin Čilić, Dario Šarić and others, who also collected a lot of likes and views.
The video was also presented to editors of major international media.
After viewing the video, recommendations to visit Croatia were issued by numerous bloggers as well.
Translated from N1.