Although the traditional dalmatian klapa singing was mostly reserved to men in the past, women had their own way of expressing music and preserved their traditions up to this day. This unique festival is dedicated to Female traditional singing and music and will take place tonight (August 6, 2015) from 20:00 in Vrbolje near Trilj.
The “Vesta Festa” Festival will entertain its visitors with:
– Traditional female songs from the Cetina region
– 30. anniversary of ethno-music of Lidija Bauk
– Stories and legends of the Cetina region
– Exhibition: Vrpolje in old photograps
– Fair of traditional hand-made products and gastronomy
A rather interesting evening it will be. Get to know the local culture among those special ladies from the Cetina region.