Spalatum Expo returns to the Riva this year.
The official beginning of the tourist pre-season will be marked in Split with the Spalatum Expo 2017. This “festival of destinations and fair of souvenirs” will take place on the Riva from April 20-23 this year.
Over four days, the program will present the wealth of the tourist offer in the Split area while aiming to improve tourism destinations.
The Spalatum Expo brings together various segments of the tourism offer and will include:
• Presentation of souvenir manufacturers who compete for the most original souvenir in several categories: art, utility, food and ethno souvenir – this competition contributes to improving the offer of souvenirs
• Presentation of tourism supply, tourism boards, new tourism projects, local gastronomy, restaurants, national parks, nature parks, travel agencies – with an emphasis on:
- Presentation of the Tourist Board for destinations in the greater Split area
- Cultural and natural attractions, national parks, nature parks
- The offer restaurants with authentic cuisine
• Health tourism: private clinics, dental offices, other forms of supply of health services, wellness, spa and fitness, special programs
• Excursions and adventure activities for designing active stays for guests
• Offer of sports and recreational sports clubs and associations
• Hotels and private accommodation
• OPG offer and rural tourism
• The offer of cultural events: theaters, concerts, museums, galleries
The ultimate goal of the event is to improve the overall tourist offer of the city of Split and the greater area of Split.
Therefore, if you are a manufacturer of souvenirs or health food, are a restaurant owner or a creator of a new tourism product or service, do not miss your chance to apply as a participant for the Spalatum Expo – Festival of Destinations 2017!
All interested participants can contact the following contact no later than April 12, 2017: