There are 7 dates remaining for the Hvar Summer Festival, running through September 29th.
While end of the summer parties are being thrown and we begin to pack up our beach towels and lounge chairs (well, maybe not just yet), Hvar town may still be bustling with crowds for the next few weeks.
As we begin to kiss our summer goodbye, we want to ensure that we take full advantage of every last bit we can.
Here are the remaining Hvar Summer Festival events to take you through the end of September.
15. Thursday @ Franciscan Cloister – 20.30h: RECITAL ZA VIOLINU, VIOLONČELO I GLASOVIR SVJETLANA MANDIĆ (violin), ROBERT ŽBURIN (violoncello), KRISTINA CVITANIĆ (glasovir / piano) (Haydn, Papandopulo, Rachmaninoff, Cvitanić…)
18. Sunday @ Franciscan Cloister – 20.30h: KLAPA / MALE VOCAL GROUP „GALEŠNIK“ – HVAR with guests, Dalmatian and popular songs
20. Tuesday @ Franciscan Cloister – 20.30h: BERISLAV ARLAVI, piano – ZAGREB (Bersa, Zaninović, Chopin…)
22. Thursday @ Franciscan Cloister – 20.30: MIXED CHOIR „STELLA MARIS“ – HVAR (Dalmatian folk songs, negro spirituals, evergreen, traditional…) Conductor: Vinka Šurlin
25. Sunday @ Franciscan Cloister – 20.30h: MIXED CHOIR HVAR & guests dalmatian & evergreen songs Conductor: Tomi Domančić – Hvar
27. Tuesday @ Franciscan Cloister – 20.30h: HVAR PUBLIC THEATRE, Jure Franičević Pločar: ŠAKA ZEMJE, 60th performance (premiere: April 1998)
29. Thursday @ Franciscan Cloister – 20.30h: GRADSKA GLAZBA HVAR / HVAR BRASS BAND & guests, Dalmatian and evergreen songs, Conductor: Tomi Domančić – Hvar