A large bridge over the Gorućica stream, a tributary of the Cetina, was built by Sinj Governor Paolo Emilio Canalis in 1784. Downstream of the Bridge, above an arch cut in bugnato stone, there is a built-in tablet bearing the year of construction and an inscription reading “An ornament to Sinj, comfort to passengers and to the trade benefit”. It is located just off the place from which the Alkari start to gallop, called Biljeg. The Great Bridge ic cultural property under the protection of the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Croatia.
Source: TZ Sinj