For the second international exhibition of classic cars, the Oldtimers Club in Imotski invites you to take part in the exhibition and parade of classic cars this Saturday, August 13.
Here is the day’s schedule of events:
1. Vehicles arrive from 8:00 to 10:00 a.m. at the main square in Imotski.
2. The exhibition will be held from 10:00 to 13:00 (Brunch is provided for all participants).
3. 13:00 parade to the blue and red lakes with refreshing cold drinks and group photographs.
4. 14:00 ride to the stadium Vinjani Donji and lineup in the column, have refreshing cold drinks, and see the display of parachutists jumping from 2500m, as well as the display of low flying airplanes.
5. 15:30 drive 5 km to the source of the river Vrljika, where you will be greeted with 10 top chefs. Have a large lunch and continue the exhibition of vehicles.
This event will be accompanied by the majorettes from the town of Split, as well as the national KUD Vinjani Donji.
Participation is free, and there is no registration fee! All oldtimer categories include cars, motorcycles, bicycles, etc.
More information can be found here.