As most everyone in Split and most likely the whole of Dalmatia already knows, the play-off match for UEFA Europa League will be held at Poljud stadium tomorrow between Hajduk and Maccabi Tel Aviv. Due to the severity and importance of the game, the rules of the organization for this match are at high risk, and there will be additional security measures inside and out of the stadium. With 20,000 tickets already sold, we not only encourage you to get tickets soon, but to prepare you ahead of this major spectacle.
Please take into account the following important information ahead of the match tomorrow:
– One viewer, one ticket
– Children must have tickets
– Fans should come to the stadium early to avoid large crowds when entering the stadium
– The stadium will be open for at least 2 hours before the game
– Only vehicles with special passes will be allowed
– You must sit in your indicated section (west, east, north, south), with the obligation of sitting on the chosen seat indicated on the ticket (row, seat)
– Please refrain from the use of pyrotechnic articles, as well as banners and messages with offensive content
– It is forbidden to enter with any hard objects (lighters, bottles, cosmetics, etc.) that may endanger the safety of people in the stadium
– Hajduk has guaranteed that those who are disabled can enter on the southern plateau below the traffic light, they must be accompanied by only one person
Hajduk asks all fans to behave correctly and in accordance with the recommendations of security and police in order to have positive atmosphere for the match.
Game time is 20.30h.