The annual Hvar Artist Retreat began in Vrboska on Sunday and will last until September 14.
(all photos: GoHvarBlog.com)
With this simple itinerary, a small group of artists will wander around the island in search for inspiration, making art as they go:
- Ancient city of Stari Grad and its fields (UNESCO world heritage site)
- Artist Marinka’s beautiful and inspiring studio in Dol
- The deserted village of Malo Grablje with BBQ lunch
- The market town and harbour of Jelsa
- Coastal trails and beaches
- Vineyards and wineries
- Hvar town, with its fortress overlooking the beautiful harbour
They started with Vrboska and it is well documented at the GoHvarBlog.com. Read the whole article here and enjoy those beautiful pictures of Vrboska.