An exclusive concert featuring Petar Grašo will kick off the 59th Splitski Festival at Prokurative on July 4, reports Dalmatinski Portal on May 23, 2019.
One of Croatia’s best musicians, award-winning singers and songwriters will create an intimate spectacle in which, he believes, everyone will enjoy.
“For the Splitski Festival, I’m bound by my musical origins. As a child, I performed in the mid-90s, and these songs certainly mean a lot to me. I’m delighted to have a concert within the Festival, and I guarantee a wonderful evening, a warm atmosphere, and a good party,” said Petar Grašo.
From the time he appeared on the stage of the Splitski Festival, the favorite singer has stolen the hearts of the Croatian audience, and, quite frankly, there are never enough tickets to his shows.
Grašo expressed his feelings of how the festival has progressed from when he first performed to now.
“It’s a different feeling, something pulls you in, and whether it’s better or worse, that cannot be compared. The fact is that the festival has been modernized, I like it, and I think it had to be done,” Grašo said.
Since the Splitski Festival changed its concept, it hosted top concerts featuring Oliver Dragojević and Stjepan Hauser, Parni Valjak, Josipa Lisac, Gibonni and Massimo, all enhancing the already unique amphitheater stage at Prokurative.
The songs and performers of the 59th Splitski Festival, which will be held on July 4, 5, and 6, were announced last month. The festival thus opens with the exclusive Grašo concert, the second day of the program is a retrospective, while the last is reserved for the ‘Evening of New Songs’.
On the final day, the Splitski Festival will entertain, as usual, with some of the greatest names of the Croatian music scene.
Thus, Alka Vuica will return to Prokurative, who will sing a duet with Neno Belan, Goran Karan and Tedi Spalato will sing together accompanied by the ensemble of St. Juraj HRM, Tomislav Bralić and Klapa Intrade will take the stage, as will the unique Hari, Giuliano, and Domenica who won over the audience last year for a duet with Damir Kedzo, Ivana Kovač and Mladen Grdović. The Frajle will present their new album, there will be a rare performance by Boba and Saša Antić, and the young star Lorena will debut.
You can find the list of songs that will be performed at the Splitski Festival below:
1. Dok imam tebe (Ivica Cukrov) IGOR CUKROV
2. Dosta (Ines Prajo-Arijana Kunštek) IVO PERKUŠIĆ
3. Ja samo za te živim (Pero Kozomara-Robert Pilepić) KLAPA RIŠPET
4. Ja se živciran (Stipe Jakovčević-Stipe Jakovčević/Siniša Garbin) MJESNI ODBOR
5. Kad vidim Boga uživo (Raay-Nenad Ninčević) LUKA BASI
6. Kao da te oduvijek znam (Žarko Tičinović) PETAR DRAGOJEVIĆ
7. Ko se može s Dalmacijom mirit (Želimir Škarpona/Dalibor Musap-Nedo Zuban) BRANKO MEDAK
8. Krila galeba (Branimir Mihaljević-Nenad Ninčević) GIULIANO
9. Kuća naše pisme (Goran Karan) GORAN KARAN & TEDI SPALATO I KLAPA SV. JURAJ HRM
10. Lipa si mi srićo (Darko Bakić-Darko Bakić/Luca) GRUPA ‘ROCKATANSKY’
11. Luka ti i ja (Tonći Huljić-Vjekoslava Huljić) DOMENICA
12. Meni fali sve (Helena Papić) TOMISLAV BRALIĆ & KLAPA INTRADE
13. Moje suze govore (Ante Gudelj/Helena Gudelj-Ante Gudelj) HELENA GUDELJ
14. Na kušinu dite plače (Robert Pilepić) IBRICA
15. Noćas si moje vino (Branimir Mihaljević-Nenad Ninčević) THE FRAJLE
16. Olujne zore (Tonći Huljić-Vjekoslava Huljić) LORENA
17. Opet ću ti doć (Hari Rončević) HARI RONČEVIĆ & KLAPA CAMBI
18. Ostani tu (Vinko Barčot) MLADEN GRDOVIĆ
19. Samo ljubav (Igor Ivanović/Marko Vojvodić) MARKO KUTLIĆ
20. Sva blaga ovog svijeta (Vjekoslav Dimter/Mia Dimšić/Damir Bačić) MIA & MARKO TOLJA
21. Ti (Fedor Boić-Nenad Ninčević) IVANA KOVAČ
22. Uvelo misto(Bobo Knežević-Bobo Knežević/Saša Antić) BOBO & SAŠA ANTIĆ
23. Voli me kakvu me znaš (Ante Pecotić) ANTONIA DORA PLEŠKO
24. Vrijeme za nas (Zoran Šerbedžija) ALKA & NENO BELAN
Tickets for the 59th Splitski Festival can be purchased at all Adriaticketa sites.
To read more about lifestyle in Croatia, follow TCN’s dedicated page.