Total Croatia News has already written about the tourist boom of the inland part of the Dalmatia, the so-called “Dalmatian Zagora”, and there’s even a dedicated section (Destination Inland Dalmatia), devoted to the promotion of the increasingly tourist part of Croatia, which was less than attractive for tourists in the past.
Things are, luckily, changing rapidly, and last year Inland Dalmatia was given the title of the most successful destination for the rural tourism by the Croatian Tourist Board, and many media and tourists seem to begin to fully recognize the potential of the “Croatian Tuscany”.
So, website tportal has decided to create a selection of the top ten best vacation houses and villas in the region, spanning through Imotski, Sinj, Trilj, Vrlika, Vrgorac, Dugopolje and Klis.
Their list includes:
- Villa Elegance from Sinj, luxurious villa for 10 people, with 4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, spa and wellness centre and a swimming pool
- Rural House “Kod Slapa” in Promina, just off Krka National Park, with 3 bedrooms, fitness centre and a swimming pool
- Villa Perinusa from Proložac near Imotski, one of the biggest villas on the list with 7 bedrooms, fitness centre and a swimming pool
- Grubine Weekend Home in Grubine, Imotski suburb, with 4 bedrooms, three bathrooms, large outdoors swimming pool and an amazing view of the Red and Blue Lake
- Villa Josipovi dvori in Skradin, a place where the Krka National Park meets the sea, with 2 bedrooms, sauna, jacuzzi, and a heated pool
- Villa Olka in Grabovac, for up to 12 guests in 6 en suite rooms, with an amazing swimming pool with a view, fitness centre, jacuzzi and a Finnish sauna
- Luića Dvori Hacienda, from Zmijavci, also close to Imotski is actually two villas on a 2000 square meters plot can host up to 16 guests, has a huge heated swimming pool
- Gornje Podbablje Villa, with 7 rooms, on one of the biggest plots on the list, with amazing views of the countryside, and a tennis court
- Villa Galić from Svib, located in a village a few kilometres off the A1 highway, for 8 guests in 4 rooms, with outside pool and a tennis court
- Villa Nada from Dicmo, halfway between Sinj and Split is family friendly, can host up to 8 people, it has a swimming pool, pool table and a children’s playground.
There are so many options to vacation in Croatia, including those that include moving away from the overwhelmingly busy coast, while maintaining luxury for your vacation.