Need a hand in persuading someone? Head to Split for some tips!
Need some tips in the art of persuasion? Make sure you’re free this Saturday in Split for the masterclass ”Persuade on Purpose” by Eric Fitzpatrick on High Impact Presentations.
The lecture will be held at the Faculty of Economics and will begin at 09:00 on October the 14th, 2017. JCI Split prepared this lecture for all interested parties as the central event of the JCI Croatia 2017 National Convention.
This lecture is for everyone looking to improve their presentation skills and make their presentations easy to follow and understand. It aims to properly instill confidence in order to deliver presentations with real impact and substance, it will also teach interested parties to avoid rambling and keep their desired message on track.
The aim of this masterclass is to offer skills and techniques to craft presentations that deliver a clear, compelling message to keep the target audience engaged throughout. These skills can be used to pitch yourself for business or prepare a presentation for colleagues or clients.
The lecturer, Eric Fitzpatrick, is the owner of ARK Speaking and Training and is an Irish former international soccer player. He works with entrepreneurs, SME’s and large organisations, helping them craft and deliver high impact presentations. He coaches, trains and speaks in the areas of Business Performance, Sales Performance and Presentations and Leadership. He is the creator of ”T.R.U.E Presentations”, the tool that helped one client to win a contract worth €1.000.000! He is also the author of the bestselling book ”Persuade on Purpose: How to create presentations that influence and engage”.
With this masterclass, he is going to share his ideas on how leaders can create clear compelling messages that influence audience and engage.
Some of the things you will learn with this masterclass include:
• The four essential criteria for high impact presentations
• The importance of brainstorming
• How to select the right content
• Ten ways to keep your audience engaged throughout your presentation
• How to bring clarity to your presentation message
• Six common mistakes that will kill your presentation and how to avoid them
• Four ways to open your presentation with impact
• Three ways to close your presentation effectively
• Five presentation structures that will make your presentation easier to follow
• The T.R.U.E Presentation Template, what it is and how it helps
• The T.R.U.E Presentation Scorecard, what it is and how it helps
If you’re interested in improving your skills in the art of persuasion (and let’s face it, we could all do with a little help in that department!) then this interactive high content masterclass is for you! Learn how to present new ways of looking at presentations in a fun and engaging environment!