Chops Grill has opened again just in time for spring.
The weather is getting a bit warmer, the sun is shining a bit more, and Chops Grill has finally re-opened their doors. So what does this mean? Spring is on its way!
With the new season quickly approaching, Chops Grill has decided to prepare a special spring offer that allows guests to create their own menu full of delicacies.
For appetizers, guests can choose from a cream of celery and apple soup, beef tagliata, or tomato carpaccio with buffalo mozzarella.
For the main course, guests can choose from:
– Spare ribs with crispy salad
– Veal rack with baked potatoes and vegetables
– Flank steak with glazed baby carrots, pistachio, and thyme
– T-bone steak (500 g./18 oz.) with baked potatoes and vegetables
– Black Angus prime rib on the bone (500 g./18 oz.) with baked potatoes and vegetables
– Hama fish (authentic Croatian fish similar to sea bass) in a smoked bell pepper sauce
For dessert, guests can choose from a matcha cheesecake, mango and champagne sorbet, or chocolate mousse.
Prices vary depending on main course selection. Offer valid from March 16th to April 15th.
Don’t miss out and call for reservations now! More details available on the Chops Facebook page.